Sunday 8 July 2012

can i?? :'(

"bie,wanna be honest with u?? can i?? no,it just about my feelings...ermm,u got work from Monday to Saturday and Sunday u had your rest time...and whole the week u also have time with your friends...honestly i am feels jealous every time u said u with your friends hang out together...and i says,where the time that u gonna spend with me??i keep asking that question to myself...sometimes i feel very very upset every time i want to see u or whatever because your answers are u just wanna rest at home or u got things to do...i don't know whether its true or not but i just believed u like that only...u knew that i trust on u but yeaa sometimes i will feels that way...i just want u always have time with me even a day or few hours only...it will enough for me as long as i have time with u...i'm just want time to be with u....because what?? i love to be with u....."

can i?? may i?? hemm....i'm can't keep pretended that i will always okay every time u says that...one day i will share this with u but not now my dear...i'm not quite ready to be honest with u....maybe i will just let u feels like i am then u know...
to the readers,i don't know what u thinking about if u read these but i just want to share my feelings...i'm not desperate if u think me like that...i'm sure that everyone feels the same way....
to my dearest love :