Wednesday 4 July 2012

what happened???????? :/

hushhhh...my second time on the road and it was rainnnnnnnnnn...almost lost controlled...thanks God my tutor was there... oucchhhhh,i told it was easy drives a car,a manual car,but it wasn't....drive a manual car same like u put your life on the wheels....ohhh God...need more attention next time...i hope i can make it better next time,don't want to be scolded again by my tutor...ayooyyoyoo,it was so embarrassed....hehe...btw,actually being scolded is good as it will teach me n remind me to do better next time...n i hope so...hemm?? which one more easier?? manual or auto?? in my opinion,i think auto is easier because i don't have to change the gear so frequently...no need always to be careful with the clutch and brake...hushhhh....
next time,be careful Nieya...hehe..
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
{。^◕‿◕^。}